Christie Vista Spyder 344 Video mixer with up to 32 independent windows
Order now: https://www.cuesale.com/product/christie-vista-spyder-344/
The Christie Vista Spyder gives you total control and flexibility, so you can mix an incredible number of sources in multiple windows, create all kinds of picture-in-pictures (PIPs), define, shape and blend borders with remarkable ease, and do it all without a hitch, every single time.
There’s a reason why Spyder is the world’s most powerful video processor. In a word, versatility. When it comes to dynamic visual effects, the only limit is your imagination:
• Supports up to 32 independent windows, 16 mixers, or any combination in between
• Adapts perfectly to widescreen (edge-blended), single and multi-screen discreet applications
• Permits unrestricted window and picture-in-picture (PIP) placement
• Allows any input to operate as a Native High Resolution Channel, Scaled PIP, Scaled Background, or Key Channel
• Switches inputs easily from any mode during normal operation, making all Spyder Inputs fully capable (not dedicated purpose)
• Adds inputs, outputs and pixel real estate with powerful expansion capabilities
More pixels for stunning clarity and brightness
Spyder achieves stunning clarity and brightness in part because it has three times the pixels of any other presentation system. You can use the same input channels across more pixels, and you can view them through multiple outputs. The Integrated Operators Monitor allows you to see what the audience sees and preview what they will see next, all on a single monitor. Also, the system’s resolution independence allows you to use multiple projectors to increase pixel space and resolution beyond what any single display device could handle.
Mixing and multiple key frame effects
Full path editing including tension, continuity and bias control at each Key Frame
Full speed editing including Ease In, Ease Out, and Velocity control at each Key Frame
Adjustable PIP aspect ratio with smooth transitions between
PIP borders, including drop shadows and soft inside edge with smooth transitions
PIP clone (mirror and offset) with smooth transitions
Image cropping with smooth transitions
Luminance keyer on every input
Color keyer on every input
Alpha channel bitmaps on every input, for alpha channel titling or bugs from your favorite graphics application
Up to 6.5-million-pixel display capacity from a single frame
Multiple outputs from the same box, up to 2048 x 1200 resolution on each output
Inputs accept virtually any input up to 2048 x 1200 resolution
10-bit analog inputs and outputs
12-bit scaling for the highest quality images
vLow delay (< 1.5 interlaced frames)
Motion adaptive de-interlacing (SD & HD)
3:2 and 2:2 pull-down detection
Aspect ratio correction
Still frame (freeze) capability on every input
Output synchronization: free-run or vertically referenced to NTSC/PAL black burst via framelock input
Read/write Still Store. Load bmp, png, tiff, or jpg images to (or capture images from) any Spyder Input.
Any output can be a scaled output for recording widescreens
Any output can be an operator’s monitor, displaying preview and program for a given pixel space simultaneously on a single output
Frame stacking capability, with the expansion (X) option, allows inputs/outputs from other Spyder systems to contribute/view a single pixel space
S-Video and composite, with composite/S-Video (C) option, for inputs and outputs
Fully integrated Test Pattern Generator on each input, output and pixel space
Powerful 5th-generation programming environment
• So easy to use, anyone can create results quickly
• Powerful enough to satisfy the most demanding programming needs
• Powerful preset programming allows simple two-state on/off presets, or elaborate multi-step builds and motion presets
• Powerful scripting environment
• Smooth Go Processor allows quick, surefooted navigation from any window look to any other look. Options are user-definable with every preset.
• Results are predictable, highly user programmable, and most importantly, reproducible every time, all with a single button press
• Easy-to-use programming environment allows you to focus on your desired results, rather than the mechanics of getting there
€1495,00 Ex V.A.T. (MwST) per unit.
Prices are Excluding 21% VAT / MwSt.
Products are located in The Netherlands, customers with a V.A.T. ID number pay 0% V.A.T. / MwSt
Please send us your full address for a shipment quote / price.
For more used equipment check our other advertisements on this site or have a look at our website www.cuesale.com
CUE Sale B.V. specialises in selling Used Light, Sound & Video equipment.
Our Office, Showroom & warehouse is based in Eijsden in the south of the Netherlands,
from where we sell to local clients and export to clients located on continents all over the world.
All the equipment listed on our website is checked and available from stock, ready to be used on its next show / production.
and can be shipped from our location within 48 hours after a first quote has been made.
If you have any questions or if your interested in any of our products don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our showroom.
Visit our website at www.cuesale.com
CUE Sale B.V.
6245 LR Eijsden
Tel: +31 (0)43 20 43 020