Jands Echelon 1K console with Wholehog 2 software Incl. flightcase
The Jands Echelon-1k console is a lighting control console designed to handle any combination of lighting fixtures, moving or static, with moving lights as simple to programme as conventional luminaires. With flexible programming and playback options the Jands Echelon-1k is well suited to a wide variety of applications, making it the ideal choice for the control of both simple and complex dimming systems as well as colour scrollers and moving lights.
* Controls up to 1000 channels
* Configuration of the desk makes programming easy
* Four (4) menu banks of palette buttons give instant access to Beam, Colour, Position and Groups of fixtures
* LCDs provide continuous feedback on programming and playback status together with cue or palette lists
* Instant access to console features
* Automenu and advanced fixture control
* Cues, cue lists, effects and presets can be merged from one show to another
* Split fade times on any parameter * Command line syntax
* Cue list, cue contents, programmer, patch and actual stage output available at VDU port
* External VGA monitor output * Any fixture can be patched anywhere on the DMX outputs
* User-definable system default settings * Multiple fixture types simultaneously supported
* Console self-test and diagnostic routines
* User definable fixture libraries
* Wholehog II® operating system * Show data transferable from/to Wholehog II, and from Jands Hog 600/250 consoles
€595,- Ex V.A.T. (MwST) per unit Incl. flightcase
Prices are Excluding 21% VAT / MwSt.
Products are located in The Netherlands, customers with a V.A.T. ID number pay 0% V.A.T. / MwSt
Please send us your full address for a shipment quote / price.
For more used equipment check our other advertisements on this site or have a look at our website www.slvsale.com
SLV Sale B.V. specialises in selling Used Sound, Light & Video equipment.
Our Office, Showroom & warehouse is based in Eijsden in the south of the Netherlands,
from where we sell to local clients and export to clients located on continents all over the world.
All the equipment listed on our website is checked and available from stock, ready to be used on its next show / production.
and can be shipped from our location within 48 hours after a first quote has been made.
If you have any questions or if your interested in any of our products don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our showroom.
Visit our website at www.slvsale.com
SLV Sale B.V.
6245 LR Eijsden
Tel: +31 (0)43 20 43 020